J-CAP Pension Class Action Litigation
Below are links to documents filed with the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York in the J-CAP Pension Class Action Litigation, entitled Reed, et al., v. Queens Village Committee for Mental Health for Jamaica Community Adolescent Program, Inc., et. al, No. 18-3114 (E.D.N.Y.)(AMD)(RML).
The Court has given final approval of the Settlement, and the Court’s signed Order appears below, as Doc. 108, signed by the Court on December 16, 2021.
A proposed settlement in this case has been filed with the Court, and received preliminary approval from the Court.
The Notice of this settlement that was sent to Class Members is listed first, followed by the Court’s Preliminary Approval Order and the Court’s Docket Entry noting that Preliminary Approval.
The proposed settlement and the plaintiffs’ memorandum of law supporting the proposed settlement that were filed with the Court, are then listed; followed by the First Amended Complaint; and each defendant’s Answer to that First Amended Complaint:
- Notice to Class
- Doc 98: Preliminary Approval Order
- Minute Entry: August 11, 2021
- Doc 96-1: Proposed Settlement
- Doc 97: Plaintiff’s Memorandum of Law
- Doc 21: First Amended Complaint
- Doc 57: Answer-Delaware Charter Guarantee and Trust Co., d/b/a Principal Trust Co.
- Doc 59: Answer-Queens Village Committee for Mental Health for Jamaica Community Adolescent Program, Inc.
- Doc 108: Final Order Approving Settlement